If you judge a book by its cover, you might miss out on an amazing story.
The following creative writing projects are compiled from actual projects as created and presented by our students. We invite you to venture beyond the cover and explore their amazing stories.
- Robot vs. Cyclops, By A.B., Age 12
- The Girl, By A.S., Age 14
- A Family of 200 Foxes, By M.K., Age 9
- The Bat Princess, By S.E., Age 18
- Life of Me, By M.D., Age 20
For more information about our Authors Tea or to request a copy of our commemorative book, please contact the development office at 603.286.8901, Ext. 107 or email Donate@SpauldingServices.org.