Not all children come into this world equally advantaged. Through no fault of their own, some children face significant challenges from a very young age. Please consider making a gift in support of children yearning to reach their full potential. With your help, anything and everything is possible.
To discover how to transform a child’s life in the way that is most meaningful to you, Spaulding Academy & Family Services offers a variety of giving opportunities:
- To address urgent and current needs by supporting projects, programs and services for current students at Spaulding Academy & Family Services, you may prefer to direct your gift to our Annual Fund. Annual Fund gifts bridge the gap between what is afforded through public funding and the real costs of providing comprehensive care. Give a one-time or recurring gift today conveniently and securely through an online donation.
- Commemorate a special occasion – a birthday, anniversary, or any day – by making a Tribute Gift in the name of a loved one. Your tribute will be acknowledged in the Spaulding Academy & Family Services Annual Report.
- Acknowledge the life of a loved one with a Memorial Gift. Our development office is pleased to acknowledge your memorial as you request and in the Spaulding Academy & Family Services Annual Report.
- To ensure ongoing program support for students at Spaulding Academy & Family Services over a period of five years or more, consider joining our Annual Fund leadership giving program, Spaulding Sunshine Society. Founded in 2004, the Spaulding Sunshine Society honors philanthropists who make significant multi-year contributions to Spaulding Academy & Family Services’ Annual Fund. Membership in the Spaulding Sunshine Society is open to all who give or pledge a minimum gift of $1,000 or more per year for five consecutive years, including the current fiscal year.
- To meet your personal financial goals, plan for loved ones and support programs for children and youth at Spaulding Academy & Family Services, you may want to consider options available for potential tax incentives and income generation through Life Gift Planning. Life Gift Planning, also referred as planned giving, offers giving opportunities that allow you to fulfill a deeply-held and meaningful purpose at Spaulding Academy & Family Services while meeting one’s personal financial goals and providing for loved ones. Life Gift Planning is most often coordinated with estate planning and is an accessible option for donors of all income levels.
- Legacy support provides future investment to ensure that Spaulding Academy & Family Services will serve children and youth for generations to come. For those who have made life gift provisions to Spaulding Academy & Family Services through bequests, trusts, annuities, pooled income funds or other lifetime planned gifts, Spaulding Academy & Family Services is honored to award membership to the Daniel Webster Legacy Society. Founded in 2001 by Trustees Emeriti Arthur Nighswander, Esq.* and Dr. Henry Saltonstall*, Spaulding Academy & Family Services’ Daniel Webster Legacy Society honors benefactors who have informed our development office about their life gift arrangements.
- To leave a lasting impression in perpetuity at Spaulding Academy & Family Services, a variety of Naming Opportunities are available in association with buildings, rooms and areas across the Spaulding Academy & Family Services campus.
If you are interested in discussing how you can fulfill your dream of making a difference at Spaulding Academy & Family Services, please contact the Director of Development & Community Relations at Donate@SpauldingServices.org or 603-286-8901 ext. 107.