Summer 2020 Newsletter Educational Excellence Beyond Accreditation
The 2018-2019 Annual Report – Growing Into Our Future
Important Documents and Forms
2020-2021 Handbook – updated August 11, 2020
If you seek information that is not provided above, please use the following information to contact us for more information and to answer questions.
To reach Spaulding Academy & Family Services by telephone, please call the main switchboard at 603-286-8901. On school days between the hours of 8:00am-4:00pm, all calls to this number will be personally answered by a staff member. However, if you should call outside of these hours or on a scheduled holiday, please reference the following list of cottage extensions for your convenience:
Colcord ext. 235
Cutter Wiggins ext. 265
Davis ext. 245
Lambert ext. 255
Young House ext. 225
This site will assist parents and students by providing step-by-step instructions and video walk-throughs, which will help to explain the navigation and completion of remote learning.
Parent Support Letters
- The Magic of Schedules! Why to use, helpful hints, and samples to try
- Environmental Set Up Tips – Setting the Stage for Learning
- June 28th 10am-8pm Click here to learn more!
A Virtual Day of Inspiration, Entertainment and FUN in honor of Jesse Lewis’ Birthday!
- Book One: The Magician’s Nephew (The Chronicles of Narnia, Volume 1, by C.S. Lewis)
- Book Two: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (The Chronicles of Narnia, Volume 2, by C.S. Lewis)
- The Mouse and the Motorcycle (by Beverly Cleary)
- Finding Hope and Resilience Webinar
- Dartmouth-Hithcock Health’s Six-Part Series to Help Manage Stress and Anxiety Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
Meditation and guided imagery can provide relaxation and an overall calming effect when you or your child may need them. These are very useful at night time for relaxation and preparation for sleep.