Support Services HousekeeperFebruary 02, 2024
Support Services Housekeeper
Our Support Services team has an opportunity available for a Housekeeper. This position will perform general daily cleaning tasks. The shift is Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm.
Requirements will be that you have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, have basic knowledge and an understanding of cleaning concepts and be able to complete assigned tasks in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping (wet and dry) floors, stairways, etc.
- Emptying all trash receptacles, replacing can liners and disposing of trash in appropriate dumpster
- Cleaning and disinfecting hard surfaces such as counters, tables, desks, etc.
- Cleaning and disinfecting door handles and light switches
- Cleaning restrooms (sinks, floors, toilets, showers/tubs, mirrors, tile, etc.)
- Stocking restrooms with toilet paper and paper towels as needed
- General high and low dusting and cobweb removal
- Remove scuff marks from walls and doors
- Clean kitchen appliances, inside and out
- Clean cabinet shelves and drawers
- Clean windows and glass doors
- Clean and dispose of spills and bodily fluids using appropriate PPE and disposal guidelines
- Additional duties or projects, as assigned.
You must have a high school diploma or GED certificate or 4 years of commercial cleaning experience in a business setting, in lieu of education. Completion of appropriate OSHA Safety Program training will be required. Valid driver’s license is required. Individuals in this role must have the ability to push or pull up to 100lbs on occasion, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs routinely.
If you, or someone that you know, may have an interest, please e-mail a resume or application to jobs@SpauldingServices.org or feel free to drop it off to HR.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.