Support Services HousekeeperJanuary 12, 2022
Support Services Housekeeper
The Support Services Housekeeping team has an opportunity available for a Housekeeper. This role will be assigned to the school on the Spaulding campus and will perform general daily cleaning tasks.
Requirements will be that you have the ability to work independently or as part of a team, have basic knowledge and an understanding of cleaning concepts and be able to complete assigned tasks in a timely, efficient manner.
Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping (wet and dry) floors, stairways, etc.
- Emptying all trash receptacles, replacing can liners and disposing of trash in appropriate dumpster
- Cleaning and disinfecting hard surfaces such as counters, tables, desks, etc.
- Cleaning and disinfecting door handles and light switches
- Cleaning restrooms (sinks, floors, toilets, showers/tubs, mirrors, tile, etc.)
- Stocking restrooms with toilet paper and paper towels as needed
- General high and low dusting and cobweb removal
- Remove scuff marks from walls and doors
- Clean kitchen appliances, inside and out
- Clean cabinet shelves and drawers
- Clean windows and glass doors
- Clean and dispose of spills and bodily fluids using appropriate PPE and disposal guidelines
- Additional duties or projects, as assigned.
You must be 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED certificate or 4 years of Housekeeping experience in a business setting in lieu of education.
Monday-Friday, 5:00am-1:00pm; staggered hours may be necessary for job completion. This position will report to the Housekeeping Supervisor or Support Services Management Team.
To apply for this opportunity, or if you know someone interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.