Registered Nurse Case ManagerNovember 02, 2023
Our RN Case Manager position will provide health care to students and staff, perform health screenings and coordinates referrals to the appropriate healthcare provider. This role serves as a liaison between students, staff, families and healthcare providers to advocate for healthcare and a healthy environment.
- Assessing and developing health care goals and needs of the students and updating as these goals shift.
- Educate students, staff and student caregivers regarding healthcare to include student specific healthcare needs.
- Addressing pertinent public health issues, environmental health concerns, medications and medication administration, general health and safety issues.
- Act as the point of contact for all medical information sharing, follow up and other medical needs for assigned cases.
- Attendance at treatment plan meetings to support all medical needs of the students.
- Provide student health assessments and screenings on admission and an on-going basis. Report any abnormal findings to student guardian and facilitate relaying of information to student health care provider for follow up.
- Implement, communicate, and train staff on student healthcare protocols including the administration of medication, immunizations, special diets, exercises, BM tracking, swallowing protocols, or restricted activities etc., as requested by student guardian and healthcare provider.
- Provide first aid care to injured or ill students or staff and facilitate follow up care as needed.
- Provide occupational health services and immunizations.
- Medication management including but not limited to routine and PRN administration, inventory management, order processing, maintenance of MARs and other records, supervision of staff medication administration, and preparation of medications for off-site and weekend administration.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- RN or LPN licensed in the state of NH, preferably with at least 2 years’ experience in the fields of pediatric or psychiatric health care.
- Case Management experience is helpful.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to focus on priorities, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Experience with using computerized systems and technology to organize, store, relay information with ease.
Staff wellness is supported through a very generous benefits package, including floating holidays and paid time off (including your birthday!), a free coffee bar and free meals daily in our dining hall, a focus on an inclusive, supportive, and positive environment, and beautiful walking trails to enjoy on our spectacular campus.
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We invite you to visit our website at www.spauldingservices.org to learn more about how we support exceptional children and families toward a successful future.
We are fully committed to maintaining a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.