LPN or RNNovember 08, 2022
LPN’s and RN’s ~ Spaulding Academy & Family Services is expanding and our Health Services team has opportunities available! If you are looking to work with exceptional students in a spectacular setting, we have full time, per diem and weekend opportunities currently open.
- Saturday & Sunday: 6:30am to 9:30pm (this is considered fulltime with a stipend in addition to the hourly rate)
- Overnights: 9:00pm to 7:00am
- Opportunities for overtime exist as well.
Spaulding is located in Northfield, NH, just off Exit 19 on I-93. We are a leading provider of educational, residential, therapeutic and community-based programs and services for families, and children and youth with neurological, emotional, behavioral, learning or developmental challenges, including Autism Spectrum Disorder and those who have experienced significant trauma, abuse or neglect. We welcome boys and girls from ages 4 to 21 from around the state of New Hampshire and beyond.
Our Health Services department is vital to the overall well-being of our students, their families and our staff.
Duties will include:
- medication administration and monitoring
- assessments for illness and general first aid,
- and lots of temperature checks
- education to students and their families and our staff
- shared on-call responsibilities amongst the Health Services team
- an active New Hampshire RN or LPN license
- experience with pediatric/psychiatric and neurobehavioral concerns is helpful
- previous experience working in an academic setting, long-term care or a pediatric medical setting is beneficial, but not required
Spaulding proudly supports staff wellness by offering a very generous benefits package, including floating holidays and paid time off, free meals and free coffee daily in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center available to staff 24/7, employee appreciation events through the year, and beautiful walking trails throughout our spectacular campus for you to enjoy. To apply for the RN or LPN positions, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.