IT Support System SpecialistFebruary 06, 2024
Spaulding Academy & Family Services has a wonderful opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a full-time IT Support & System Specialist.
Spaulding is a leading provider of educational, residential, therapeutic and foster care programs and services for children and youth with neurological, emotional, behavioral, learning and development challenges. Our campus offers a safe, supportive and intensely therapeutic environment for students to discover a love of learning while also gaining study, social, independent living, and vocational skills.
Spaulding’s Information Technology Team is seeking a full-time entry-level IT Support & System Specialist to provide IT support for our employees, students, and guests. The IT Support & System Specialist is our organization’s first point of contact for all technology issues, solving basic technical problems and providing support for all assigned areas. Candidates should have a mix of technical and customer service skills, and be passionate about technology and helping people. IT Support & System Specialist will support both Macs and PCs, printers, fax machines, copiers, audio-visual equipment, etc. A+ Certification or demonstrated equivalent experience preferred.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED is required, Associates in technology preferred
- A+ Certification, or demonstrated equivalent experience is preferred
- Two (2) years of experience in Information Technology.
- Excellent customer service and strong troubleshooting skills required.
- Experience working within a residential treatment facility is encouraged.
- Good understanding of networking, computer repair and virtual technologies.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
- Understanding of routers, switches, firewalls and other edge security devices
- Ability to manage an Office 365 environment, including Entra ID, MFA and O365
- Ability to work with both technical and nontechnical personnel to solve IT related problems.
- Knowledge of basic networking technologies like LAN, WAN and Wireless connectivity
- Knowledge of Windows 7 & Windows 10 Operating Systems required
- Competent with software technologies and virus protection software systems
We support staff wellness by offering a very generous benefits package, free meals and a free coffee bar in our dining hall, several employee appreciation events, and beautiful walking trails throughout our spectacular campus. To apply for the IT Support & Systems Specialist role, please submit a resume to email@example.com.
We invite you to visit our informative website at www.spauldingservices.org to learn more about how we support our exceptional students and their families toward a successful future.
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is committed to maintaining a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.