Family AideNovember 04, 2022
Spaulding Academy & Family Services has Family Aide positions available. This is an opportunity to assist families with supervised visitations between parent(s) and children, and to provide transportation services to our Spaulding clients as assigned. We can consider full time and part time for this role.
Essential functions for this role are:
- To provide transportation services to our Spaulding clients as assigned
- Provide supervised visitation between parent(s) and children, as ordered by the Court, DYCF and DJJS
- Provide support, education, advocacy and guidance to the assigned children, parents, and caregivers
- Provide assistance with accessing community resources and services
- Provide exceptional customer service to students, their families, and outside stakeholders
- Participate in implementing behavioral management plans and other relevant directives identified in the Treatment Plan
- Contribute to the development of the Treatment Plan, Monthly Progress Notes and Court Reports as needed
- Attend case management and treatment planning meetings as requested
- Submit contact notes and billing sheet to the supervisor for each individual case contact.
- Meet with program leadership for supervision as indicated
- Monitors and respond to all pertinent communication regarding case assignments in a timely fashion
- Attend staff meetings, in-service trainings, and other meeting as requested
Requirements for this role include:
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Educational and experience requirements: A bachelor’s degree in a related field; or, An associate’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience; or, A high school degree with a minimum of 4 years of related work experience
- Must hold a valid NH Driver’s license and possess a clean driving record, the role requires a great deal of driving, which may include long trips by vehicle
- This position requires flexibility (the shift could include some evening and weekend time, you may be contacted on short notice as appointments may be scheduled or cancelled last minute, or you may be needed to consult with other community-based staff)
- Must be informed of behavioral practices and training for direct care. PCM trained at a minimum as a Practitioner 1, (offered at Spaulding) and CPR certified, and Medication administration trained
- Proficient at Microsoft Word
Staff wellness is supported through a very generous benefits package, including floating holidays and paid time off, a free coffee bar and free meals daily in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center open 24/7, a focus on an inclusive, supportive, and positive environment, and beautiful walking trails to enjoy on our spectacular campus.
To apply for the Family Aide position, please submit a resume or complete an application and send to email@example.com. We invite you to explore our website to learn more about how we support our exceptional students and their families toward a successful future.
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is committed to maintaining a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.