2nd Shift Facilities WorkerJuly 18, 2023
Good Morning Spaulding!
Our Facilities team has a 2nd Shift Facilities Worker opening available. This role will be responsible for completing painting projects to include prep work; performing routine and preventive maintenance and repairs for Spaulding buildings and equipment and a variety of ground and troubleshooting tasks as needed.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Must have a valid NH driver’s license and driving record that will meet Spaulding auto insurance requirements.
- Must be 21years of age or older.
- 5+ years’ experience with painting, working with power equipment and tools
- Combination of electrical, plumbing, auto mechanics and/or carpentry experience is desired.
Daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Completes painting projects as needed, to include prepping of walls, trim work, doors, ceilings in all Spaulding buildings.
- Completes general maintenance repairs as needed, which may include plumbing, carpentry work, roofing, and furniture repair.
- Performs general office moves and/or renovations to include but not limited to furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.
- General maintenance and repair of Spaulding vehicles to insure their safe operating condition.
- General maintenance of furnaces, basic knowledge of pneumatics, DDC, and low voltage controls, and boilers/HVAC units and minor electrical repairs such as, but not limited to, changing switches and outlets.
- Maintains and repairs kitchen equipment and residential appliances including washers, dryers, and stoves.
- Grounds repair including loaming, seeding, planting, weeding, and replacing fence as needed.
- Assist with mowing lawns, trimming brush along roadways with power equipment and trimmers as needed.
- Snow removal; to include use and general maintenance of 4-wheel drive vehicles, snow blower; and hand shoveling as needed
- Distribute packages and materials to various buildings as needed
The schedule is Monday-Friday, 1:00pm to 9:00pm, with occasional weekends possibly required to complete projects. The person in this role will participate in the on-call rotation. If you, or someone that you know may be interested in this position, please send in your resume or application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.