Case Manager – Community Based ProgramsNovember 07, 2022
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is looking to add Case Managers to our Community Based Programs team. Individuals in this role provide case management and direct services to children and youth, and their families who are enrolled in our programs and services.
In addition to residential and educational services, Spaulding is a licensed Child-Placing Agency providing high-quality services to children, youth, and families. Through our Community Based Programs, we have provided Individual Service Option (ISO) Foster Care, In-Home Services and Child Health Support Services for children ages 0-20 and their families for over 15 years. Our team consists of a licensing worker, masters level clinicians, case managers and family aides who work together as a cohesive team and are supported by our psychiatry specialists.
Education, Experience & Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, education, or related field, with an emphasis on human services
- Two years of practical experience working with youth and families
- Crisis and behavioral management certifications are required, (can be obtained through Spaulding training programs)
- ABA, support services &/or advocacy work is desirable
- Reliability, positivity, and a high level of personal integrity is required
- Having the ability to work autonomously, as well as with an exceptional team is key
- Positive communication and exceptional organizational skills are essential
- Flexibility is required
- Assessing treatment needs of families/guardians
- Develop, monitor, and evaluate treatment plans
- Provide weekly face-to-face contacts in the home or community
- Assist the client and their family in accessing needed services
- Coordinate care among multiple service providers including clinicians and all collaterals involved
- Serve as a point of communication with assigned families
- Participate in various meetings on and off grounds to include team meetings, court hearings, FAIR meetings, and staff meetings
- This role may require client/family transportation, attendance at court hearings and other meetings as they may pertain to the case
Spaulding proudly supports staff wellness by offering a generous benefits package and paid time off plan, free meals and coffee daily in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center available to staff 24/7, employee appreciation events through the year, and beautiful walking trails throughout our spectacular campus for you to enjoy. To apply for the Community Based Programs Case Manager role, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We invite you to visit our informative website at www.spauldingservices.org to learn more about all the programs that is offered through Spaulding and how we support our exceptional students and their families toward a successful future.
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is committed to maintaining a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.