BEHAVIORAL ANALYST (BCBA)November 17, 2021
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is very excited to add another Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to our team. This great opportunity involves working with our interdisciplinary team with both residential and day school students.
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is a leading provider of educational, residential, therapeutic and community based programs and services for families, and children and youth with neurological, emotional, behavioral, learning or developmental challenges, including Autism Spectrum Disorder and those who have experienced significant trauma, abuse or neglect. We welcome boys and girls from ages 4 to 21 from around the state of New Hampshire and beyond.
Our BCBAs play an integral role in outlining Spaulding’s behavioral services structure and provision, now and into the future. This role has a wide sphere of influence on campus. Students and residents present with a variety of emotional and behavioral needs.
Behavior Analyst responsibilities include:
- providing full clinical oversight of a client caseload including conducting assessments;
- writing, implementing and monitoring behavior plans and skill development plans;
- data collection, graphing, and analysis;
- training and providing feedback to staff with various levels of expertise.
Requirements for this role are:
- BCBA with at least 3 years of experience working with a diverse client caseload, including individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Neurodevelopmental Disorders and/or Emotional and Behavioral Disorders.
- Experience in a variety of settings preferred: school, residential, hospital, outpatient clinic, in-home.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent people skills; the ability to successfully train and lead team members with various areas of expertise;
- Solid knowledge of the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis;
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks and goals for self and others;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
We support our Staff wellness through a very generous benefits package, generous paid time off, a free coffee bar and free meals daily in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center available 24/7, several employee appreciation events throughout the year and beautiful walking trails to enjoy on our spectacular campus. To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter and three references to jobs@SpauldingServices.org. We invite you to visit our website at www.SpauldingServices.org to learn more about how we support exceptional children and families toward a successful future.
We are fully committed to maintaining a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.