Behavioral Analyst (BCBA)November 04, 2022
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is very excited to add another Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to our team. This position provides an opportunity to work with our interdisciplinary team with both residential and day school students.
Spaulding has been a leading provider of educational, residential, therapeutic, and foster care programs and services for children and youth for 150 years. Our focus is to provide boys and girls, ages 4 – 21, with neurological, emotional, behavioral, learning, and developmental challenges with a safe, supportive and intensely therapeutic environment. We provide a place of healing and growth, with a focus on the whole child. Our approach is student centered and trauma informed with special emphasis on social and emotional learning through programs such as Choose Love. Ours is a professional community, collaborative and open, with a focus on staff development and growth in an environment that values each individual’s strengths, skills and experiences.
Our BCBAs play an integral role in outlining Spaulding’s behavioral services structure and provision, now and into the future. This role has a wide sphere of influence on campus. Students and residents present with a variety of emotional and behavioral needs to include intellectual disabilities, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Behavior Analyst responsibilities include:
- providing full clinical oversight of a client caseload including conducting assessments
- writing, implementing, and monitoring behavior plans and skill development plans
- data collection, graphing, and analysis
- training and providing feedback to staff with various levels of expertise
Requirements for this role are:
- BCBA with at least 3 years of experience working with a diverse client caseload, including individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Neurodevelopmental Disorders and/or Emotional and Behavioral Disorders.
- Experience in a variety of settings preferred: school, residential, hospital, outpatient clinic, in-home.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent people skills; the ability to successfully train and lead team members with various areas of expertise
- Solid knowledge of the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks and goals for self and others
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Staff wellness is supported through a very generous benefits package, including floating holidays and paid time off, a free coffee bar and free meals daily in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center open 24/7, a focus on an inclusive, supportive, and positive environment, and beautiful walking trails to enjoy on our spectacular campus.
To apply for the Behavior Analyst (BCBA) position, please submit a resume or complete an application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite you to explore our website to learn more about how we support our exceptional students and their families toward a successful future.
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is committed to maintaining a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.