RESIDENTIAL ASSISTANTSFebruary 10, 2021
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is seeking Residential Assistants to join our Residential team.
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is a leading provider of educational, residential, therapeutic and community based programs and services for families, and children and youth with neurological, emotional, behavioral, learning or developmental challenges, including Autism Spectrum Disorder and those who have experienced significant trauma, abuse or neglect. Established in 1871, Spaulding Academy & Family Services is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit that was formerly known as Spaulding Youth Center since 1958. Our scenic hilltop campus is located on over 500 acres in Northfield, NH and welcomes boys and girls from ages 4 to 21 from around the state of New Hampshire and beyond. In addition to programs provided on our Northfield campus, Spaulding’s community based programs include foster family licensing, Individual Service Option (ISO) foster care, ISO in-home services, child health support services and more, for children ages 0 to 20 and their family.
- Experience working with developmentally and/or emotionally challenged individuals is helpful, but we are willing to train individuals looking for a career that will change lives.
- Applicants are required to be 21 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- CPR/First Aid, Professional Crisis Management and other Trauma-focused certifications are required, but can be obtained through Spaulding training programs
- To provide direct care and supervision to students during the non-school hours.
- Implement residential objectives and behavioral support plans.
- Teach daily living skills, community integration and socialization to our students as well as participating and engaging students in all residential activities.
Successful applicants must be:
- Compassionate, reliable and have a high level of personal integrity.
- Able to learn to consistently follow through with treatment strategies to help our students achieve success.
Staff wellness is supported through a very generous benefits package, generous paid time off, a free coffee bar and free meals daily in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center open 24/7, several employee appreciation events throughout the year and beautiful walking trails to enjoy on our spectacular campus. To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite you to visit our website at www.SpauldingServices.org to learn more about how we support exceptional children and families toward a successful future.
We are fully committed to maintaining a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
All staff and visitors are required to have temperature checks and wear masks throughout their time on campus. Hand hygiene and hand sanitizer is highly encouraged. Social distancing is practiced. Daily deep cleaning is done on campus.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.