Weekend Residential AssistantsJune 03, 2022
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is looking for individuals who want to be inspired every day, who want to make a positive impact in the lives of our exceptional students every day; and who are seeking a rewarding career. This is a full-time position to work every Saturday and Sunday from 7 am to 10 pm.
Our Residential team is seeking Weekend Residential Assistants to support students, ages 4 – 21 years old, with neurological impairments that include autism, intellectual disabilities, emotional disorders, and behavioral challenges of those who have experienced significant trauma, abuse, or neglect.
This position is to provide direct care to students who live on our campus. The role encompasses the supervision of students, implement objectives and behavioral support plans, you will teach daily living skills, community integration and socialization to our students as well as participating and engaging students in all residential activities.
Key requirements and qualities to be successful in this role include:
- Applicants are required to be 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED
- Compassion, reliability and personal integrity is a must
- Consistent follow through with treatment strategies to help our students achieve their highest level of success
- CPR/First Aid, Professional Crisis Management and other Trauma-focused certifications are required, but can be obtained through Spaulding training programs
- Experience working with developmentally and/or emotionally challenged individuals is helpful, but we are willing to train individuals looking for a career that will change lives
Spaulding proudly supports staff wellness by offering a very generous benefits package, free meals and coffee in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center available to staff 24/7, several employee appreciation events through the year, and beautiful walking trails throughout our spectacular campus. To apply for the Weekend Residential Assistant positions, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website to access our application.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.