IT Project ManagerMay 18, 2023
IT PROJECT MANAGER
Spaulding Academy & Family Services has a wonderful opportunity for a self-directed individual to join our team as a full-time IT Project Manager.
The primary purpose of this role is to monitor and oversee Spaulding IT systems to ensure our network is up to date and secure, in conjunction with onsite IT team and external vendors. The person in this role will oversee IT projects and planning including server and switching networks, video systems, access control security, email and end point protection, wireless networks, and camera systems. In addition, the position will require the following tasks: manage equipment lifecycle and maintain accurate inventory records; design, implement, review and test disaster recovery methods and procedures; maintain department records, logs, and reports in appropriate documentation; coordinate employee cybersecurity and IT trainings; and assist IT Help Desk Technician in user onboardings, troubleshooting, and employee support.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or related field, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least two (2) years of experience in Information Technology
- Experience working within a residential treatment facility is helpful
- Good understanding of networking, computer repair and virtual technologies.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS
- Understanding of routers, switches, firewalls, and other edge security devices
- Ability to manage Office 365 environment
- Ability to work with both technical and nontechnical personnel to solve network problems.
- Knowledge of basic networking technologies like LAN, WAN and Wireless connectivity
- Knowledge of Windows 7 & Windows 8 & Windows 10 Operating Systems required
- Competent with software technologies and virus protection software systems
- Excellent customer service and strong troubleshooting skills required
- Must be self-directed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills a must
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Ability to explain highly technical concepts and methods to non-technical clients (if possible!)
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Strong customer service skills
We support staff wellness by offering a very generous benefits package, free meals and a free coffee bar in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center open 24/7, several employee appreciation events, and beautiful walking trails throughout our spectacular campus. To apply for the IT Systems manager role, please submit a resume, cover letter and three references to email@example.com.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.