HOUSEKEEPINGMay 20, 2021
The Facilities & Grounds team has opportunities available for Housekeepers. Individuals in these roles will be assigned to specific areas on the Spaulding campus and will perform general daily cleaning tasks.
Requirements will be that you have the ability to work independently or as part of a team, have basic knowledge and an understanding of cleaning concepts and be able to complete assigned tasks in a timely, efficient manner.
Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping (wet and dry) floors, stairways, etc.
- Emptying all trash receptacles, replacing can liners and disposing of trash in appropriate dumpster.
- Cleaning and disinfecting hard surfaces such as counters, tables, desks, etc.
- Cleaning and disinfecting door handles and light switches.
- Cleaning restrooms (sinks, floors, toilets, showers/tubs, mirrors, tile, etc.).
- Stocking restrooms with toilet paper and paper towels as needed.
- General high and low dusting and cobweb removal.
- Remove scuff marks from walls and doors.
- Clean kitchen appliances, inside and out.
- Clean cabinet shelves and drawers.
- Clean windows and glass doors.
- Clean and dispose of spills and bodily fluids using appropriate PPE and disposal guidelines.
- Additional duties or projects, as assigned.
You must have a high school diploma or GED certificate and Housekeeping experience in a business setting is helpful.
The hours for this position are Monday-Friday, 6:00am-2:00pm; staggered hours may be necessary for job completion. This position will report to the Housekeeping Supervisor or Support Services Management Team.
To apply for this opportunity, or if you know someone interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.