HOUSE MANAGERMay 27, 2021
The Residential Team has a great opportunity available for a House Manager. This position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Lambert. As House Manager, you will:
- Be accountable for the direct supervision and training of the staff.
- Have responsibility for staff payroll.
- Participate in student management, that will include implementing behavioral and cognitive training and programming.
- Participate in crisis management.
- Provide input to the Residential Director with budget development.
Requirements will include that you have:
- Some supervisory experience.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Services, or a related field and 5 years of experience in a residential setting. In lieu of the bachelor degree requirement, we will consider candidates with an associate’s degree in Human Services with 7 years of related experience, along with in-service and additional training.
- Attention to detail and excellent follow through.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a positive and outgoing personality which is essential to manage a diverse population of staff and students.
Successful candidates for the House Manager role will have exemplary job performance and proven evidence of professional expertise and competent decision-making.
This position will report to the Assistant Director of Residential Operations and is Monday-Friday, typically 1:00pm to 9:00pm or 12:00pm to 8:00pm.
To apply for this opportunity, or if you know someone interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.