Health Services Office ManagerApril 25, 2023
Our Health Services team has a new position open for an Office Manager. The position will be Monday – Friday, primarily days, and will report to the Health Services Director.
Primary functions for this role will include:
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in all aspects of the Health Services office.
- Compliance monitoring, administrative support and quality assurance for the Health Services team.
- Support will be extended to the providers, nurses, licensed nursing assistants with scheduling, time off and payroll functions.
- Key to this position will be developing and maintaining open lines of communication with the transdisciplinary team on campus.
- Administrative support will include assisting with and maintaining all office procedures (to include answer phone calls in the Health Service department, photocopying, maintaining office files, ordering all necessary office supplies, collecting and distributing mail).
- Develop and implement office policies and procedures with support of the Health Services Director.
- Assist the Health Services Director in tasks such as scheduling, maintaining the calendar, and other duties as needed to support the department
- Ensure all admitted student insurance cards are active and on record.
- Ensure that all student health records, MAR, and other pertinent documents are complete, accurate, scanned, and entered in the EHR on a weekly basis.
- Prepare, develop and complete monthly Medicaid health summaries for all students.
- Quality Assurance every Monday for all Nursing notes and other pertinent health information shared with Health Services Director.
- Review, screen and approve all PTO time for the department and maintain a calendar of PTO.
- Develop and share the Health Services On-Call Schedule.
- Develop Health Services Staff Schedule weekly, identify time off and per diem staff needed, communicate and deliver to business office weekly.
- Maintaining and monitoring budget to include managing non-insurance covered costs.
- Attend Health Services weekly meeting, take minutes, and post to SharePoint .
- Update content for all documentation prior to being sent to the approving manager and send to internal and external collaterals.
- Develop and implement communications to/from the Health Services team to other teams on campus.
- Develop, maintain and input all Training records for all Health Services training such as Medication Administration, Seizure Training, all other specialty care training, etc.
- Develop, assist and maintain a Medication Error tracking and re-training system.
- Provide backup support for the Switchboard Administrative Assistant and incident reporting as needed.
Education &/Or Experience Required:
- Associates Degree in Health Care Administration is preferred.
- Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) qualification is preferred.
- In lieu of LNA, a minimum of five years of healthcare/medical clinical and administrative experience will be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent critical thinking skills is a must for this dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- The ability to multi-task and maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Platform, Outlook, SharePoint, and Electronic Health Records. Must have the ability to navigate other technology platforms as needed.
- Accuracy and efficiency in word processing, typing, and data entry.
We support staff wellness by offering a very generous benefits package, free meals and a free coffee bar in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center open 24/7, several employee appreciation events, and beautiful walking trails throughout our spectacular campus. To apply for the Health Services Office Manager role, please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or complete our online application.
We invite you to visit our informative website at www.spauldingservices.org to learn more about how we support our exceptional students and their families toward a successful future.
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is committed to maintaining a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.