FACILITIES AND GROUNDS FLOOR CARE TECHNICIANSeptember 02, 2021
The Facilities & Grounds team is adding another Floor Care Technician to their staff. Individuals in this role will be responsible for ensuring that all Spaulding facilities flooring ~ carpeted and hard flooring surfaces ~ are kept in clean and safe condition.
- A high school diploma or GED certificate, a current NH Driver’s license and good driving record.
- Previous Floor Care experience in a business setting and knowledge of safety procedures in all phases of housekeeping work is required.
- Basic knowledge and an understanding of floor surface cleaning concepts, cleaning products and floor cleaning equipment is essential.
- You must have the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must have the ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely, efficient manner.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Daily tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Operate equipment for stripping, waxing, shampooing flooring
- Moving furniture before and after cleaning
- Stripping and waxing floors, shampooing carpets
- Chemical maintenance, to include inventory, labeling, measuring and storing chemicals correctly
- Cleaning, maintaining, and storing equipment properly
- Report all issues to supervisor
- Additional duties as assigned
Our Staff wellness is supported through a very generous benefits package, generous paid time off, a free coffee bar and free meals daily in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center open 24/7, several employee appreciation events throughout the year and beautiful walking trails to enjoy on our spectacular campus. To apply for this position, please submit an application or a cover letter and resume to jobs@SpauldingServices.org. We invite you to visit our website at www.spauldingservices.org to learn more about how we support exceptional children and families toward a successful future.
The hours are Monday-Friday 1:00pm – 9:00pm (staggered hours may be necessary for job completion) and occasional weekends will be required as needed. This position will report to the Housekeeping Supervisor and Support Services Management Team.
We are fully committed to maintaining a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.