CLINICAL SUPERVISOROctober 06, 2021
Spaulding Academy & Family Services has a full-time opportunity available for a dynamic, creative and enthusiastic individual to lead our team of Behavioral Health staff.
Spaulding is a leading provider of educational, residential, therapeutic and foster care programs and services for children and youth with neurological, emotional, behavioral, learning and development challenges. Our campus offers a safe, supportive and intensely therapeutic environment for students to discover a love of learning while also gaining study, social, independent living, and vocational skills.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide clinical guidance, supervision and support to the clinicians and staff in providing comprehensive services to children, youth and families consistent within state regulations and guidelines. You will be responsible for working with a variety of departments, both in-house and stakeholders across the State.
Education, Experience & Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, or other related degree.
- State of NH Clinical Certification/License preferred, or must be License eligible
- Experience working with the Department of Children Youth and Families is encouraged
- Experience working within a residential treatment facility is encouraged
- Positive communication skills are essential
- Report writing, excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility, ability to work autonomously and with a stellar team
- Client transportation, as needed
- Attendance at court hearings and other meetings as they pertain to each case
- NH Driver’s license is required
- Ensures consistent, high quality service delivery by all assigned staff to all clients
- Maintains working knowledge of current research related to best practices
- Facilitate staff training to ensure clinical competency
- Maintain and foster relationships will all Behavioral Health staff to ensure treatment plans are inclusive and reflect all services offered at Spaulding
- Provides clinical supervision and training to all new “Clinicians”
- Provides weekly supervision to all assigned staff in department
- Carry a caseload that may include individuals and groups as appropriate, only as needed
- Coordinates/collaborates with other Program Leaders to ensure best practices and therapeutic approach
- Responsible for participation in personnel management to include hiring, supervision notes, performance reviews and corrective action if necessary
- Attends Admissions meetings, conducts file reviews and gives a clinical decision for admission for residential students
- Should maintain functional information on all cases at Spaulding to help support department in emergency or when lead staff is unavailable
- May train and evaluate staff on the implementation of appropriate goals, objectives, and contracts of therapeutic approaches
- Writes notes on all sessions, observations of implementation of student behavior plans and treatment plans
- Gathers and reviews treatment plan data to analyze treatment effectiveness and outcome data
- Provides continuous program evaluation, modification, and offers staff support/feedback
- Is familiar with Spaulding’s Safety Program, accessible in SharePoint or by printed copy, and adheres to all provisions of the written safety plan
We support staff wellness by offering a very generous benefits package, free meals and a free coffee bar in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center open 24/7, several employee appreciation events through the year, and beautiful walking trails throughout our spectacular campus. To apply for the Clinical Supervisor role, please submit a resume, cover letter and three references to email@example.com
We invite you to visit our informative website at www.spauldingservices.org to learn more about how we support our exceptional students and their families toward a successful future.
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is committed to maintaining a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.