DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL SERVICESMay 28, 2020
Spaulding has a wonderful opportunity available for a Director of Clinical Services. This individual will be the executive leader for the clinical and related student and family services in providing comprehensive services to children, youth, and families. This is an opportunity to manage a diverse staff as well as to develop and manage interesting and rewarding programs. Acting as a key member of the executive leadership team, including interaction with the Spaulding Board and state-wide stakeholders, this position is dynamic and challenging.
Successful candidates will encourage and be accountable for cross-functionally collaborating with clinical staff, academic and residential directors in outlining and delivering on a therapeutic programmatic approach. Influencing and creating outstanding outcomes for the children and families who Spaulding serves is a unique opportunity for a mission-oriented leader. This individual will ensure consistent service delivery while meeting and exceeding regulations, using evidence-based techniques and best practice. They will ensure compliance with regulations, developing well-documented policy and procedures, aligning training and education, and embed quality assurance and quality improvement philosophies in all services provided.
Requirements for this role include:
- Minimum of ten years of related experience; preferably working with families, their children and adolescents with autism, neurobehavioral challenges, behavioral and emotional disorders, and/or developmental disabilities;
- Master’s degree in a clinical field such as social work, marriage and family therapy, psychology, guidance counseling, or a degree which would make one eligible for a license from the NH Board of Mental Health Practice or NH Board of Psychologists;
- Possess an active State of NH clinical license within a clinical field noted above;
- Advanced knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) preferred, and implementation of ABA-based programming a plus;
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) a plus;
- Relevant work experience and/or experience with similar population strongly preferred; Extensive programmatic and clinical training experience needed;
- Experience in developing or overseeing compliance programs, writing policy and procedures, and associated training program development a plus;
- Strong analytical skills with focus on data-driven decision making (DDDM);
- Excellent communication skills and substantial leadership experience is required.
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is a leading provider of educational, residential, therapeutic and community based programs and services for families, and children and youth with neurological, emotional, behavioral, learning or developmental challenges, including Autism Spectrum Disorder and those who have experienced significant trauma, abuse or neglect. Established in 1871, Spaulding Academy & Family Services is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit that was formerly known as Spaulding Youth Center since 1958. Our scenic hilltop campus is located on nearly 500 acres in Northfield, NH and welcomes boys and girls from ages 4 to 21 from around the state of New Hampshire and beyond. The campus offers a safe, supportive and intensely therapeutic environment for students to discover a love of learning while gaining confidence, trust, social and vocational skills and independence. In addition to programs provided on our Northfield campus, Spaulding’s community based programs include foster family licensing, Individual Service Option (ISO) foster care, ISO in-home services, child health support services, and more for children ages 0 to 20 and their family.
Staff wellness is supported through a very generous benefits package, generous paid time off, a free coffee bar and free meals daily in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center open 24/7, several employee appreciation events throughout the year and beautiful walking trails to enjoy on our spectacular campus. We invite you to visit our website at www.SpauldingServices.org to learn more about how Spaulding Academy & Family Services supports exceptional children and families toward a successful future.
To apply for this Director role, please submit a resume, cover letter and three references to jobs@SpauldingServices.org.
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is fully committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.