Case Manager – ResidentialNovember 03, 2022
Spaulding Academy & Family Services currently has an opportunity for a Residential Case Manager. This role will provide case management and direct services to families, children, and the youth served by Spaulding. This is full time, with some shared responsibility in the Resource on-call rotation.
Essential functions for this role are:
- Provide families face to face support and education as prescribed in the established treatment the plan
- Coordinate and participate in quarterly treatment team meetings
- Identify community resources, programs, and support networks on behalf of children and their families
- Coordinate, document, and assist with transportation and family visit arrangements as prescribed by the treatment plan
- Work closely with other assigned staff in providing case management for designated cases
- Serve as liaison between other departments at Spaulding as well as external agencies (courts, schools, DCYF, mental health, etc.), and families through timely, effective, and professional communication
- Complete all paperwork within the timelines expected, to include court reports, treatment plans, case notes, discharge reports and other documents as assigned
- Completes accurate and detailed contact notes within the EHR within 7 days
- Serve as point of primary communication with assigned families, under the supervision of a clinician
- Facilitate, schedule and document youth visits with family or collaterals both at Spaulding and at home to include communicating the information regarding family visits, on and off campus, to relevant staff within the identified timelines
- Work with assigned clinician/behavioral specialist in gathering relevant data, identifying and communicating appropriate goals for treatment
- Focus efforts on permanency and family-centered approaches which values and facilitates family involvement and training as well as working collaboratively with the permanency team
- Participate in various meetings and communicate the pertinent details of each to appropriate parties
Knowledge & Skills required:
- Must be able to be an effective manager of human relationships and have a strong understanding of parenting skills and ability to teach and support parents
- Must possess excellent communication skills and organization skills
- This position requires good knowledge on Word and Excel
- Must have valid driver’s license and be able to drive for potentially long periods
Educational and experience requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a related field
- Experience in applied behavior analysis, support services and/or advocacy is desirable
- Experience in understanding children and family systems and behavioral approaches to treatment
Staff wellness is supported through a very generous benefits package, including floating holidays and paid time off, a free coffee bar and free meals daily in our dining hall, an on-site fitness center open 24/7, a focus on an inclusive, supportive, and positive environment, and beautiful walking trails to enjoy on our spectacular campus.
To apply for the Residential Case Manager position, please submit a resume or complete an application and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite you to explore our website to learn more about how we support our exceptional students and their families toward a successful future.
Spaulding Academy & Family Services is committed to maintaining a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.