Administrative Assistant – Clinical ServicesMay 09, 2023
Spaulding has an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative, clerical, quality assurance and other support services to the Clinical Services team and to be a backup for incident and documentation reporting.
Primary functions for this role will include:
- Administrative duties for the Clinical Services team will include assisting with office procedures, photocopying, and maintaining office files, ordering all necessary office supplies, collection, and distribution of mail daily.
- Review, screen and approve all PTO time for department and maintain a calendar of PTO.
- Quality Assurance every Monday for all session notes for all clinicians and BCBA’s.
- Maintain student demographic and other information on EHR on a weekly basis.
- Maintain visitation schedule.
- Ensure that all student files are scanned or saved on the appropriate EHR software to ensure all students information is filed correctly.
- Attend Behavioral Health weekly meeting, take minutes and post to SharePoint.
- Complete Treatment Plan Packets for internal and external agencies – develop, review, edit, format, print and send complete packets including a cover letter and then filed on the EHR.
- Complete Monthly Report Packets to include creating monthly report template upon acceptance of new treatment plan (DCYF students will have a new treatment plan and therefore, a new monthly report template every three months).
- Develop, gather signatures, and track completion of monthly reports from all areas, to be sent to internal and external agencies by the 15th of the month and then filed on EHR.
- Complete Discharge Report Packets, which entails collecting/tracking discharge reports from academic, residential, and clinical staff, reviewing, editing, looking over for detail to include a cover letter and then filing in EHR.
- Expectation Point Sheets: collecting, updating, and maintaining all point sheets into student files, inputting information into the system as well as scanning these sheets into the EHR.
- Keep track of and send out Treatment Team notices for Community Residential Program and all other non-Academy enrolled students, which entails- scheduling conference rooms, mail to attendees and update the books. When books are returned, update the Treatment Team notice spreadsheet with next meeting date, send meeting minutes to those needing them and send the EHR.
- Update Resource on Call (ROC) schedule when requested.
- Provide back-up support for the Switchboard Administrative Assistant and incident reporting as needed.
Education and Skills Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent, with a minimum of two years clinical secretarial experience.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Positive and collaborative interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent critical thinking skills. attention to detail, organizational and time management skills are essential.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 2010, Windows 7, and Electronic Health Record Software and have Dictaphone transcription experience.
This position will report to the Family Services Director and will be primarily days, Monday – Friday.
Would You Like to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this position or another current opening, start by clicking here to download our employment application which can be completed as an editable PDF or printed and completed by hand. For optimal results when using this PDF application, we recommend clicking here to download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Then, submit your completed application, a letter of interest, resume, and three references to Spaulding Academy & Family Services, Human Resources, 72 Spaulding Road, Northfield, NH 03276-4608, or e-mail us at Jobs@SpauldingServices.org.